Forget About Messy Cables
GET x3 Times Faster Charging.
If you’re looking to save some cash, look no further than Anker. Just like it's cheap-but-high-quality cables, Qi Wireless
Qi Charger is a solid product at an affordable price.
Using an open interface standard that defines wireless power transfer using inductive charging over distances of up to 4 cm and is developed by the Wireless Power Consortium. The system uses a charging pad and a compatible device which is placed on top of the pad.
WHY YOU NEED Qi Wireless Charger ...
Convenience - grab it, use it, put it back. Nothing to plug in or out, no mess of wires.
Safety - there is no electrical port to get water into!
The major benefit of wireless charging is that you don’t have a wire between the device and the charging power source
it reproduces none sparkle and electrical shock. It has less consumption of electricity.
Rust free and does not corrosion from water.
- Products are Ultrathin, lightweight and portable.
- Suitable for use at home and office, Good for public area, etc.
- The receiver can be attached to the battery anytime, and it would not interrupt the normal use of the cell phone.
- Output Interface: USB, Lightning.
- Input: 5V/2A.
- Power Source: USB.
- USB Ports: 1.
- Type: Mobile Phone Charger & Wireless Charger Receiver.
- Compatibility: iPhone 7P, 7, 6SP, 6S, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 & Android smartphones Huawei, LG, Nokia, Samsung, vivo...etc.
- Package Size:10cm x 10cm x 9cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.54in).
- Receiving voltage: DC 5V/1A.
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V/800mA.